As we say goodbye to 2014 we want to thank you for your partnership with Hope 4 Women International, our Dress a Girl program and our events!
- Ugandan Women in Business Sponsorship Program:
- 109 women graduated from our sponsorship program.
- 111 women were newly sponsored.
- We taught women how to make 2 different types of scarves.
- We brought feminine hygiene kits & taught women how to make them.
- 10 sewing machines were donated to the women's army barracks.
- We held 3 spa days & pampered 90 women!
Many of our sponsored women received extra gifts of goats, cows and equipment for operation of their businesses from their sponsors.
In Guatemala: We had an afternoon celebrating women and girls teaching them how to make scarves and talking to them about staying safe.
Dress a Girl Around the World: With your great efforts of funding and sewing we supplied over 100,000 dresses to girls in need around the world. We provided safe water by funding our second Dress a Girl well in Uganda.
- Locally We:
- supplied dresses within the Phoenix area to girls in need through Angel Tree and through a city-wide outreach in Glendale, AZ.,
- offered a day at A Place to Dream for homeless children who learned of God’s love, were given horseback riding opportunities, made crafts and ate a good meal. We sent them home with backpacks crammed with food.
We also held a fundraiser tea and a BBQ.
What’s Ahead for 2015?
With your help:
- We will continue to dress girls around the world
- We will expand our women and girls “Keep It Safe” program
- We will expand our Women in Business Program to Romanian Gypsies
- We will grow our local programs with the homeless and other children living in poverty
Please consider a tax-deductible gift to Hope 4 Women International http://www.h4wi.org/?q=civicrm/contribute/transact&reset=1&id=2
Or mail a check to: Hope 4 Women International, P.O. Box 8061, Tempe, AZ 85281.
Or call our office: 480-699-5418